'Where was Usher at 7 o'clock?' TikTok trend explained | C04NX44 | 2024-02-16 15:08:01
During his efficiency of Nice & Slow on the 2024 Super Bowl,
ONE OF Usher's hit singles from the late 90s has skilled a web-based resurgence in reputation.
During his efficiency of Nice & Slow on the 2024 Super Bowl, the Grammy Award winner used an audio that went viral on TikTok.

What's the 'Where was Usher at 7 o'clock?' TikTok meme?
In 2022, TikTok creators began posting clips of themselves asking their associates and associates "The place was Usher at 7 o'clock?"
The question is a reference to Usher's lyrics to Nice & Slow.
The answer is: "In his drop prime, cruising the streets."
Because the development went viral, other customers expressed their combined reactions as some individuals who have been asked the query couldn't end the lyrics.
Even Usher participated within the craze as he seemed to be caught off guard with the query, but was capable of finish his lyrics.
Flash ahead to February 11, 2024, the singer referenced the meme while briefly performing Nice & Slow at the year's Super Bowl halftime show.
Earlier than his set transitioned into the abovementioned track, an audio of the development started enjoying.
When the audio concluded, he answered with the lyrics to his basic hit.
What are the lyrics to Good & Sluggish?
Nice & Sluggish begins with the primary verse: "It's seven o'clock on the dot, I'm in my drop prime, cruisin' the streets.
"I gotta actual fairly, fairly little thang that's ready for& me."
<!-- End of Brightcove Player --> The track transitions to the refrain with the lyrics: "Let me take you to a place nice and quiet.
"There ain't no one there to interrupt…Ain't gotta rush, I simply need to take it nice and sluggish."

Usher pictured mid-performance on the 2024 Tremendous Bowl halftime present[/caption]
The monitor was the second single launched from Usher's sophomore album My Way.
While reflecting on the music's success, the pop celebrity informed Rated R&B: "I feel that [Nice & Slow] redefined what an R&B ballad can be because it had hip-hop parts in it.
"When it comes to the story, it was the good that I feel I might ever be.
"In case you didn't know anything about me, you got to know something about me.
<p class="article__content--intro"> TIKTOK is a social app that permits customers to make brief videos. With hundreds of trending subjects everyday this TikTok dictionary will help make navigating the app easier. </p> </div> </div> "One, you bought an opportunity to know what sort of automotive I drive.
"Two, I feel there was one thing major about hip-hop and R&B coming together [and] with the ability to have a music where individuals spelled out my identify."
He added: "By the best way, in the event you never met me, you have been being introduced to me.
"You knew who I was because I taught you how one can spell my identify.
"But, to me, the most important part was it was a new concept of what it was to make a ballad."
More >> https://ift.tt/x5kb0PW Source: MAG NEWS