Abbott Elementary's Sheryl Lee Ralph Couldn't Watch Janine, Gregory's Kiss

New Photo - Abbott Elementary's Sheryl Lee Ralph Couldn't Watch Janine, Gregory's Kiss
Abbott Elementary's Sheryl Lee Ralph Couldn't Watch Janine, Gregory's Kiss
Tyler James Williams and Quinta Brunson. Quinta Brunson and Tyler James Williams' onscreen kiss was watched and rewatched by millions-but not by their Abbott Elementary costar Sheryl Lee Ralph. "No, I couldn't watch it," Ralph, 67, exclusively told Us Weekly exclusively at the Newport Beach Film Festival Honors Brunch on Sunday, October 20, which was held at the Balboa Bay Club and Resort." When they did the whole lean in, I was stunned and I was just like, 'Oh no, no, no.
More >> https://ift.tt/a7fjeMn Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Diddy #Nevada #Republican Party #MAGA2024 #Latinos #Epstein

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com