Ally McCoist exclusive: 'I got bitten by the Scotland bug in 1978. Ally MacLeod convinced me we were going to win the World Cup!'

New Photo - Ally McCoist exclusive: 'I got bitten by the Scotland bug in 1978. Ally MacLeod convinced me we were going to win the World Cup!'
Ally McCoist exclusive: 'I got bitten by the Scotland bug in 1978. Ally MacLeod convinced me we were going to win the World Cup!'
THE hype machine was in overdrive. When Scotland flew out to Argentina to play in the World Cup in 1978, the expectation was that they had every chance of returning home with the trophy. That was the mantra preached by Ally MacLeod, the manager whose confidence was as unshakeable as it was misguided. We're on the march with Ally's Army became the soundtrack of a nation. Boasting a team with the likes of Kenny Dalglish, Graeme Souness and Joe Jordan, Scotland were going to be a force.
More >> https://ift.tt/5OZGuN3 Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Satan #Not Like Us #Secret Service #Mark Cuban #BRICS #Voted

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com