Andrew Garfield Addresses Theory 'La La Land' Is About Him and Emma Stone

New Photo - Andrew Garfield Addresses Theory 'La La Land' Is About Him and Emma Stone
Andrew Garfield Addresses Theory 'La La Land' Is About Him and Emma Stone
Andrew Garfield is aware of the theories that La La Land took inspiration from his romance with ex-girlfriend Emma Stone. In his Esquire cover story, which was published on Wednesday, October 2, Garfield, 41, was asked his thoughts on the speculation, and he kept his answer vague. I guess people need something to believe, he replied. Garfield notably shrugged before setting a clear boundary. I have never, and I won't ever, speak about or confirm or deny anything about my personal life with anyone, ever, he added.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZGWcC5f Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Iraq #Harris/Walz #Nebraska #Palestine #Mike Pence #Joy Reid

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com