Former Premier League star Marco Gabbiadini, 56, opens up on 'shock' heart diagnosis that requires triple bypass surgery, as he reveals he's been forced to stop exercising completely

New Photo - Former Premier League star Marco Gabbiadini, 56, opens up on 'shock' heart diagnosis that requires triple bypass surgery, as he reveals he's been forced to stop exercising completely
Former Premier League star Marco Gabbiadini, 56, opens up on 'shock' heart diagnosis that requires triple bypass surgery, as he reveals he's been forced to stop exercising completely
It was not until the subject of summer holidays came up that the severity of his condition really hit home. 'The surgeon said, "No flights", so I joked with my wife Debs, "It'll have to be Scarborough for me and you this year then",' recalls Marco Gabbiadini. 'But the surgeon then asked, "Is there a major hospital there?". I said, "I don't think so", and he replied, "Well, I wouldn't bother then if I was you".
More >> https://ift.tt/AvT4roy Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #KAMALABLACKFACE #Tucker #Madam President #Stormy #Denver #Noel

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com