GRAEME SOUNESS: The disgraceful move to ditch Sir Alex Ferguson proves Man United's owners don't understand how football really works

New Photo - GRAEME SOUNESS: The disgraceful move to ditch Sir Alex Ferguson proves Man United's owners don't understand how football really works
GRAEME SOUNESS: The disgraceful move to ditch Sir Alex Ferguson proves Man United's owners don't understand how football really works
I must say I am struggling to think of any action that the geniuses currently running Manchester United could have taken to turn more people against them than terminating Sir Alex Ferguson's contract as a club ambassador and showing him the door. I'm trying to compute how they could have actually come up with an idea like that, at a time when so many supporters' goodwill is ebbing away. This decision will have turned a great many more against them.
More >> https://ift.tt/SEX3ph6 Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #KAMALABLACKFACE #Tucker #Madam President #Stormy #Denver #Noel

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com