Aaron Wan-Bissaka opens up on loneliness struggles during torrid spell at Man United: 'I had no one apart from my PlayStation'

New Photo - Aaron Wan-Bissaka opens up on loneliness struggles during torrid spell at Man United: 'I had no one apart from my PlayStation'
Aaron Wan-Bissaka opens up on loneliness struggles during torrid spell at Man United: 'I had no one apart from my PlayStation'
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has admitted that he struggled with loneliness during his time at Manchester United. Wan-Bissaka was regarded as one of the best right-backs in the Premier League when United paid £45m to bring him to Old Trafford from Crystal Palace. Only 21 when he joined, he went straight into the starting XI and made 100 appearances in his first two seasons. The Englishman started less regularly in the years that followed and left the club in the summer, joining West Ham in a £15m deal.
More >> https://ift.tt/RIsxaBj Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #TrumpCheated #Recount2024 #Pelosi #Nick Fuentes #Shapiro #FAFO

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com