Dorit Kemsley Say She Felt 'Empowered' Returning to 'RHOBH' for Season 14

New Photo - Dorit Kemsley Say She Felt 'Empowered' Returning to 'RHOBH' for Season 14
Dorit Kemsley Say She Felt 'Empowered' Returning to 'RHOBH' for Season 14
Dorit Kemsley felt empowered returning for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 14 after a rough few years on the Bravo show. I came out of a very dark time. Post-home invasion, it was really difficult and really dark. I definitely lost my voice and confidence, Dorit, 48, told Us Weekly exclusively while promoting Words With Friends alongside Dorinda Medley. When I started to feel more like myself-confident and stronger-and feel better going into this season, I was over it.
More >> https://ift.tt/1kzQsEN Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Vivek #Zelensky #Recount #Schumer #Hunter #Mitch McConnell

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com