'Fire Country' 1st Look: Max Thieriot Teases Bode, Gabriela 'Uncertainty'

New Photo - 'Fire Country' 1st Look: Max Thieriot Teases Bode, Gabriela 'Uncertainty'
'Fire Country' 1st Look: Max Thieriot Teases Bode, Gabriela 'Uncertainty'
Max Thieriot teased that Fire Country's Bode and Gabriela aren't on the same page in the newest episode-even though they are happily hooking up. In Us Weekly's exclusive sneak peek at the Friday, November 15, episode, Bode (Thieriot) and Gabriela (Stephanie Arcila) wake up in an Airstream after sharing another night together. Round two? Bode playfully asks, while Gabriela drags her fingers through his hair. No, I'm just making sure that you don't look like you and I just Gabriela says, before Bode chimes in, Did exactly what we wanted to every night that I was in prison.
More >> https://ift.tt/TjfmxXY Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pence #DeSantis #Schumer #Vivek #Zendaya #Skai Jackson

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com