I fear the scrutiny a female would come under if she replaced Lineker on MoTD ... but that's not why I'm tipping Mark Chapman. He's simply the best man for the job, writes HEATHER DEWAR

New Photo - I fear the scrutiny a female would come under if she replaced Lineker on MoTD ... but that's not why I'm tipping Mark Chapman. He's simply the best man for the job, writes HEATHER DEWAR
I fear the scrutiny a female would come under if she replaced Lineker on MoTD ... but that's not why I'm tipping Mark Chapman. He's simply the best man for the job, writes HEATHER DEWAR
There are many coveted 'hot seats' in British sports broadcasting. Whether it's Wimbledon, the Six Nations, World Cup, Olympics - the role of 'main presenter' is seen as the pinnacle. Sometimes, it has the power to catapult said presenter into stratospheric heights - giving them a plethora of future opportunities, and an abundant supply of wealth. This was certainly the case with Gary Lineker, who has fronted Match of the Day for the last 25 years and become synonymous with the world's longest-running football show.
More >> https://ift.tt/TjfmxXY Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pence #DeSantis #Schumer #Vivek #Zendaya #Skai Jackson

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com