Kyle Richards Was Not Herself When Walking Off 'RHOBH' Season 14

New Photo - Kyle Richards Was Not Herself When Walking Off 'RHOBH' Season 14
Kyle Richards Was Not Herself When Walking Off 'RHOBH' Season 14
Kyle Richards is opening up about having a very tough time while filming The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 14. That scene in particular, walking off. I just don't feel like I was myself, and I don't feel like I was strong enough, Richards, 55, exclusively told Us Weekly ahead of the RHOBH premiere on Tuesday, November 19. Honestly, to be shooting the show at that time, I just really needed the woman to kind of be there for me and support me.
More >> https://ift.tt/uJGsBMH Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #DeSantis #Alex Jones #Fauci #ILLEGALLY #Blue Sky #JUST ANNOUNCED

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com