Love Is Blind's Ashley Sets the Record Straight on Pregnancy Rumors

New Photo - Love Is Blind's Ashley Sets the Record Straight on Pregnancy Rumors
Love Is Blind's Ashley Sets the Record Straight on Pregnancy Rumors
Ashley Adionser and Tyler Frances Love Is Blind's Ashley Adionser-Francis has had enough of the pregnancy speculation. "Hey guys, so it looks like apparently I can't have a private life at all and can't keep anything to myself. Go figures, Ashley, 32, said via her Instagram Story on Monday, November 4. So I figured I'd just come on here and tell you guys the truth. No, Ashley is not pregnant, and no, she is not expecting her first baby with husband Tyler Francis.
More >> https://ift.tt/nV1TsMo Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #PATRIOT #Moo Deng #Election2024 #Fulham #FU Trump #Win Again

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com