Maria Menounos Jokes Sex Scenes (And Orgasms!) Deter Her From More Acting

New Photo - Maria Menounos Jokes Sex Scenes (And Orgasms!) Deter Her From More Acting
Maria Menounos Jokes Sex Scenes (And Orgasms!) Deter Her From More Acting
Maria Menounos got into the festive spirit in Lifetime's Christmas at Plumhill Manor but still gets wary about potential sex scenes. I could never really pursue a lot of acting stuff because I'm like, 'This part I can't do. I can't be having orgasms on camera. It's just not going to happen. It's not for me,' Menounos, 46, exclusively joked to Us Weekly on Wednesday, November 13. I could never have been Khaleesi [on Game of Thrones.
More >> https://ift.tt/jT5IvcF Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Eagles #Jin_Happy #INSECURE #rauw #GOLDENHOUR_Part2 #Luka

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com