RHOBH's Kyle Thinks There's a 'Way Back' With Dorit After Explosive Fight 

New Photo - RHOBH's Kyle Thinks There's a 'Way Back' With Dorit After Explosive Fight 
RHOBH's Kyle Thinks There's a 'Way Back' With Dorit After Explosive Fight 
Kyle Richards is hopeful that she and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills costar Dorit Kemsley can repair their friendship. I think that if you've ever cared about somebody that much, I think there's always room for repair, assuming they haven't done something horrendous to each other, Kyle, 55, exclusively told Us Weekly while promoting RHOBH season 14. I think there's always a way back. Kyle and Dorit, 48, had been close friends for the bulk of their joint RHOBH tenure, however, by the end of season 13, it was revealed that the Bravo stars were not on speaking terms.
More >> https://ift.tt/TjfmxXY Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Pence #DeSantis #Schumer #Vivek #Zendaya #Skai Jackson

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com