5 Hot Stories: Jax Taylor Details Addiction, Meghan Markle's New Show

New Photo - 5 Hot Stories: Jax Taylor Details Addiction, Meghan Markle's New Show
5 Hot Stories: Jax Taylor Details Addiction, Meghan Markle's New Show
Felix Kunze/BravoThe Valley star Jax Taylor opened up about his past cocaine addiction, revealing that he's 83 days sober. During the latest episode of the Hot Mic podcast, Taylor, 45, admitted that it was hard to say out loud that he's struggled with substance issues throughout his life. I've been dealing with this on and off since I was 23 and now I'm 45. There [were] times where I would stop doing it but then there were times where I'd go heavy on it, he explained.
More >> https://ift.tt/WTmJLRG Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Ticketmaster #Capitol #Andrew Tate #Democrat Party #sabrina carpenter #State of the Union

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com