Bachelor Nation's Ryan Sutter Mourns 'Fizzled Out' Football Career

New Photo - Bachelor Nation's Ryan Sutter Mourns 'Fizzled Out' Football Career
Bachelor Nation's Ryan Sutter Mourns 'Fizzled Out' Football Career
Ryan Sutter is looking back at his football career decades after he hung up his jersey. All I ever wanted to be was a professional football player. The odds were not good. But I loved football, Sutter, 50, wrote via Instagram on Friday, March 7. I played from a pee wee through college and, yes, I made it to the NFL. Drafted by the Baltimore Ravens but ending up on the Carolina Panthers practice squad my goal was finally achieved on November 29th, 1998 when I was activated to play against the New York Jets.
More >> https://ift.tt/hN1iW0J Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #China #Poland #Doechii #Treason #NASA #Newsom

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com