Brandi Glanville Admits Her 'Face is Worse Than Ever': 'Literally Melted'

New Photo - Brandi Glanville Admits Her 'Face is Worse Than Ever': 'Literally Melted'
Brandi Glanville Admits Her 'Face is Worse Than Ever': 'Literally Melted'
Brandi Glanville is tired of pretending everything is OK when it comes to her overall health and wellness. I've been faking it, Glanville, 52, wrote in a post shared via X on Thursday, March 6. I'm fing miserable. My best friend's been in the ICU for 2 weeks isn't getting better. My face is worse than ever. It's literally melted away. When drs at cedars put me on IV antibiotics fungal medication I was getting better I looked normal but I couldn't afford to stay on them.
More >> https://ift.tt/hN1iW0J Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #China #Poland #Doechii #Treason #NASA #Newsom

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com