Hozier Teases Fenway Park Shows, Hopes to Write New Music on Summer Tour

New Photo - Hozier Teases Fenway Park Shows, Hopes to Write New Music on Summer Tour
Hozier Teases Fenway Park Shows, Hopes to Write New Music on Summer Tour
Hozier will play his biggest U.S. stadium yet when his Unreal Unearth Tour hits Boston's Fenway Park for two nights in June-but the nerves haven't hit him so far. It is a little bit [nerve-racking], Hozier, 34, exclusively told Us Weekly while on the Los Angeles red carpet at the Elton John AIDS Foundation's annual Oscars viewing party, where he served as an event cochair. I mean, I'm sure it will be when I'm five minutes away from the stage.
More >> https://ift.tt/uBofjKw Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Democrat Party #Doechii #President Biden #Bernie #Pocahontas

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com