Nancy Travis Calls Gene Hackman 'Greatest' Actor After His Death

New Photo - Nancy Travis Calls Gene Hackman 'Greatest' Actor After His Death
Nancy Travis Calls Gene Hackman 'Greatest' Actor After His Death
Nancy Travis. Jason Mendez/Getty ImagesNancy Travis reflected on how inspired she was by former costar Gene Hackman after his death. During an exclusive interview for an upcoming issue of Us Weekly, Travis, 63, recalled sharing the screen with Hackman. "Given the fact that Gene Hackman has just passed away, I did [want to note that] I worked with him in a movie called Loose Cannons," she noted. "I just remember marveling while acting opposite him and thinking, 'He's not doing anything.
More >> https://ift.tt/WTmJLRG Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kyrie #Trudeau #sabrina #Space Ghost #Jonah Jackson #Fat Tuesday

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com