Nick Jonas Details Embarrassing Return to Broadway: I Felt a 'Cool Breeze'

New Photo - Nick Jonas Details Embarrassing Return to Broadway: I Felt a 'Cool Breeze'
Nick Jonas Details Embarrassing Return to Broadway: I Felt a 'Cool Breeze'
Nick Jonas Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty ImagesFor the first time in 13 years, Nick Jonas is returning to Broadway. The pop star is teaming up with Tony Award winner Adrienne Warren to star in The Last Five Years as Jamie Wellerstein and Cathy Hiatt, respectively. On Tuesday, March 4, Jonas took to Instagram to share an embarrassing moment that happened to him while rehearsing for the show, which is set to open to the public on March 18.
More >> https://ift.tt/WTmJLRG Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Taiwan #Poland #Georgia #Fetterman #Dolly #Tampon Tim

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com