New Photo - Disgraced Canada women's football coach banned for Olympics drone scandal makes astonishing claim that 'ALL top teams spy' - and says the men's side had a 'whole operation on it' in bombshell new email

Disgraced Canada women's football coach banned for Olympics drone scandal makes astonishing claim that 'ALL top teams spy' - and says the men's side had a 'whole operation on it' in bombshell new email


The Canada women's football coach at the centre of a spying scandal that has rocked the Olympics has sensationally claimed that the men's side has 'a whole operation' on it. Bev Priestman, who is English, also made the astonishing allegation that 'all top 10 teams spy' in a bombshell email that emerged after her team was rumbled flying a drone above a training session of opponents New Zealand. The 38-year-old, from Consett, was banned from football for a year by FIFA along with two of her assistants after details of the espionage, which saw one member of staff arrested, last week.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Disgraced Canada women's football coach banned for Olympics drone scandal makes astonishing claim that 'ALL top teams spy' - and says the men's side had a 'whole operation on it' in bombshell new email

Disgraced Canada women's football coach banned for Olympics drone scandal makes astonishing claim that 'ALL top tea...
New Photo - 2024 Paris Olympics LIVE: Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal are DUMPED OUT of men's doubles as Spain duo are beaten by Team USA in quarter-finals

2024 Paris Olympics LIVE: Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal are DUMPED OUT of men's doubles as Spain duo are beaten by Team USA in quarter-finals


20:00Olympic venue evacuated after weather warning in ParisFans were evacuated from Yves-du-Manoir Stadium on Wednesday after the Olympic hockey evening matches were suspended due to adverse weather conditions in Paris. Two women's matches were impacted while another men's game was also put on hold. Olympic venue evacuated after weather warning in ParisFans were evacuated from Yves-du-Manoir Stadium on Wednesday after the Olympic hockey evening matches were suspended due to weather conditions in Paris.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

2024 Paris Olympics LIVE: Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal are DUMPED OUT of men's doubles as Spain duo are beaten by Team USA in quarter-finals

2024 Paris Olympics LIVE: Carlos Alcaraz and Rafael Nadal are DUMPED OUT of men's doubles as Spain duo are beaten by Te...
New Photo - Ex-Premier League star joins seventh-tier side AFC Totton as the former Southampton and QPR goalscorer signs for 11th club

Ex-Premier League star joins seventh-tier side AFC Totton as the former Southampton and QPR goalscorer signs for 11th club


A former Premier League star is continuing his career after signing for seventh-tier side AFC Totton at the age of 35. The former Southampton, QPR and Burnley striker has been dropping down the ranks of the EFL in recent seasons and beamed as he was unveiled at the National League side on Wednesday. Joining Totton represents a new frontier for the veteran who made 451 appearances across all four professional leagues in English football, scoring 178 goals in the process.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Ex-Premier League star joins seventh-tier side AFC Totton as the former Southampton and QPR goalscorer signs for 11th club

Ex-Premier League star joins seventh-tier side AFC Totton as the former Southampton and QPR goalscorer signs for 11th club ...
New Photo - Jurgen Klopp insists he will NOT take over as next England manager - as legendary ex-Liverpool boss gives update on his coaching future

Jurgen Klopp insists he will NOT take over as next England manager - as legendary ex-Liverpool boss gives update on his coaching future


Jurgen Klopp has appeared to rule out a return to top-level management, with the German saying he will work again in football but it is unlikely to be as a coach. Klopp left Liverpool after nearly nine trophy-laden years in May and has been enjoying a summer of family time, building a villa in Majorca and attending music concerts around the world. He has consistently said he will take a sabbatical after leaving Anfield – but now he has hinted it is unlikely he manages another club.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Jurgen Klopp insists he will NOT take over as next England manager - as legendary ex-Liverpool boss gives update on his coaching future

Jurgen Klopp insists he will NOT take over as next England manager - as legendary ex-Liverpool boss gives update on his coa...
New Photo - Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson WITHDRAWS from 100m at the Paris Olympics - with two-time world champion to focus on 200m instead

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson WITHDRAWS from 100m at the Paris Olympics - with two-time world champion to focus on 200m instead


Jamaica's two-time 200m world champion Shericka Jackson will not contest the sprint double at the Paris Olympics after dropping the 100m from her programme in a move she said was to protect her body. The 30-year-old Jackson, who pulled up with an injury in her final outing before the Games in Hungary on July 9, clocked her season's best of 10.84 seconds to win the 100m at the Jamaican trials last month.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson WITHDRAWS from 100m at the Paris Olympics - with two-time world champion to focus on 200m instead

Jamaican sprinter Shericka Jackson WITHDRAWS from 100m at the Paris Olympics - with two-time world champion to focus on 200...
New Photo - Leny Yoro could be out for TWO MONTHS amid fears he's fractured his metatarsal in huge blow for Man United - with £59m signing spotted on crutches three days after limping off in defeat by Arsenal

Leny Yoro could be out for TWO MONTHS amid fears he's fractured his metatarsal in huge blow for Man United - with £59m signing spotted on crutches three days after limping off in defeat by Arsenal


Manchester United's new £59million signing Leny Yoro faces a lengthy lay-off amid fears he may have fractured a metatarsal. Yoro suffered the injury just two games into his United career when he limped out of last weekend's pre-season friendly against Arsenal in Los Angeles. The 18-year-old Frenchman, who moved to Old Trafford from Lille two weeks ago, was seen on crutches with his left foot in a protective boot at United's training base on Wednesday.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Leny Yoro could be out for TWO MONTHS amid fears he's fractured his metatarsal in huge blow for Man United - with £59m signing spotted on crutches three days after limping off in defeat by Arsenal

Leny Yoro could be out for TWO MONTHS amid fears he's fractured his metatarsal in huge blow for Man United - with £59m ...
New Photo - Carlo Ancelotti insists there is no problem between Endrick and Antonio Rudiger after training ground battle and claims the robust Real Madrid defender 'will do the same' with Kylian Mbappe

Carlo Ancelotti insists there is no problem between Endrick and Antonio Rudiger after training ground battle and claims the robust Real Madrid defender 'will do the same' with Kylian Mbappe


Carlo Ancelotti has cooled suggestions of confrontation between Antonio Rudiger and Endrick in Real Madrid's camp after footage showed the pair fiercely competing in a pre-season training. 18-year-old Endrick has been given a hard-hitting welcome at his new team as he was treated to physical battles with Rudiger during Madrid's tour of the United States. Any notion that Endrick would be eased into training with his new team-mates was quickly rubbished as he went up against the German centre-back in a team drill that saw attackers try to score.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Twerking #Wordle1138 #Adin #Secretary of State #Constitutional #Cringe

Carlo Ancelotti insists there is no problem between Endrick and Antonio Rudiger after training ground battle and claims the robust Real Madrid defender 'will do the same' with Kylian Mbappe

Carlo Ancelotti insists there is no problem between Endrick and Antonio Rudiger after training ground battle and claims the...

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com