Patrick Warburton's Dad Sent Him a 6-Page Letter About Hating 'Seinfeld'

New Photo - Patrick Warburton's Dad Sent Him a 6-Page Letter About Hating 'Seinfeld'
Patrick Warburton's Dad Sent Him a 6-Page Letter About Hating 'Seinfeld'
Patrick Warburton Patrick Warburton's dad was not excited to see him make his Seinfeld debut. "The first episode I did of Seinfeld, I got a six-page letter from my father about how disappointed he was in the choices I was making," Warburton, 59, said on a recent episode of the Howie Mandel Does Stuff podcast. Warburton joined the cast in 1996 for season 6. His first episode, The Fusilli Jerry," introduced Warburton as Jerry Seinfeld's mechanic, David Puddy.
More >> https://ift.tt/nV1TsMo Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #PATRIOT #Moo Deng #Election2024 #Fulham #FU Trump #Win Again

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com