SIMON JORDAN: If the BBC pick Gary Lineker replacement based on diversity, inclusion and rainbow flags then I fear for Match of the Day's future - here are the outside candidates I would choose
Gary Lineker is a clever man. He has plenty else going on to ensure he'll do well without Match of the Day. But will the BBC's flagship football show survive without him as presenter? I think so, as long as they choose a replacement based on merit rather than making diversity and inclusion the primary criteria. I certainly don't want my iconic Saturday football highlights show littered with social messages and a group of must-haves rather than should-haves, otherwise it will quickly follow that former entertaining show Football Focus down the plughole of viewing figures.
More >> https://ift.tt/0SPZ1he Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Alex Jones #Pentagon #Jill Biden #Ted Cruz #Pocahontas #Dearborn