SIMON JORDAN: Why I WON'T be watching the tragedy of Mike Tyson fighting Jake Paul - and it's not for the reason you might think

New Photo - SIMON JORDAN: Why I WON'T be watching the tragedy of Mike Tyson fighting Jake Paul - and it's not for the reason you might think
SIMON JORDAN: Why I WON'T be watching the tragedy of Mike Tyson fighting Jake Paul - and it's not for the reason you might think
Mike Tyson was arguably the most destructive heavyweight fighter there's ever been and as magnetic and enigmatic in his pomp as the greatest Muhammad Ali, but for different reasons. While Ali carried people with him through quick wit and outrageous charisma, Tyson brought out a primal urge to watch boxing in its most brutal form. For a golden period of a few years during the late 1980s, he put the fear of God into everyone and destroyed them.
More >> https://ift.tt/0SPZ1he Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Alex Jones #Pentagon #Jill Biden #Ted Cruz #Pocahontas #Dearborn

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com