Ashley Tisdale Addresses Mental Health in Emotional Post Amid L.A. Fires

New Photo - Ashley Tisdale Addresses Mental Health in Emotional Post Amid L.A. Fires
Ashley Tisdale Addresses Mental Health in Emotional Post Amid L.A. Fires
Ashley Tisdale Frazer Harrison/Getty ImagesAshley Tisdale is opening up about the toll the ongoing Los Angeles wildfires are taking on her mental health. There are times in my life due to my mental health where I feel very alone, even when I'm out to dinner with friends, Tisdale, 39, wrote in an emotional post shared via her Instagram Stories on Saturday, January 11. This experience has shown me how many amazing people I have in my life and I am far from alone, she continued.
More >> https://ift.tt/RmD9XJP Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Resign #JD Vance #Schiff #LosAngelesFires #Sam Harris #Californians

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com