Freeform True Crime Doc 'How I Escaped My Cult' Addresses Warren Jeffs, More

New Photo - Freeform True Crime Doc 'How I Escaped My Cult' Addresses Warren Jeffs, More
Freeform True Crime Doc 'How I Escaped My Cult' Addresses Warren Jeffs, More
Freeform's newest true crime series highlights the survivors of modern-day cults. Us Weekly can exclusively reveal that How I Escaped My Cult will premiere Thursday, February 20, on Freeform and the entire 10-part season will be available Friday, February 21, on Hulu. According to the official teaser trailer, the series centers around a different cult in each episode through first-hand accounts from those who found a way to successfully leave their sects and their influential leaders behind.
More >> https://ift.tt/n0T4UyH Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Selena Gomez #DeepSeek #$FLOCK #BlueBearTurns2 #$NVDA #Holocaust

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com