Keleigh Teller Wishes She Took Wedding Dress When Evacuating Amid L.A. Fire

New Photo - Keleigh Teller Wishes She Took Wedding Dress When Evacuating Amid L.A. Fire
Keleigh Teller Wishes She Took Wedding Dress When Evacuating Amid L.A. Fire
Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty ImagesKeleigh Teller is mourning the loss of her wedding dress after the home she shared with husband Miles Teller was burnt down amid the Los Angeles wildfires. To everyone reaching out I can't thank you enough, your kind hearts have meant the world, I'll never forget them, Keleigh, 32, captioned an Instagram post in the early hours of Friday, January 10. Community has come out stronger than I could imagine, pacific palisades I love you beyond measure you are a little slice of heaven, we will come back stronger than ever.
More >> https://ift.tt/wJopOuj Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #DeSantis #Arson #Michelle #LosAngelesFires #Blackrock

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com