Taylor Swift Says 'Nice to Meet You, I'm Taylor' After Meeting KC Icon

New Photo - Taylor Swift Says 'Nice to Meet You, I'm Taylor' After Meeting KC Icon
Taylor Swift Says 'Nice to Meet You, I'm Taylor' After Meeting KC Icon
Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce. David Eulitt/Getty ImagesDespite being one of the most recognizable people in the world, Taylor Swift still made sure to humbly introduce herself to a legendary member of Chiefs Kingdom. After Swift's boyfriend, Travis Kelce, and the Kansas City Chiefs defeated the Buffalo Bills 32-29 in the AFC Championship game at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, January 26, the pop star, 35, made her way down to the field to celebrate.
More >> https://ift.tt/n0T4UyH Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Selena Gomez #DeepSeek #$FLOCK #BlueBearTurns2 #$NVDA #Holocaust

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com