Tyson Fury announces he is RETIRING from boxing - as former heavyweight champion reveals news in video to fans

New Photo - Tyson Fury announces he is RETIRING from boxing - as former heavyweight champion reveals news in video to fans
Tyson Fury announces he is RETIRING from boxing - as former heavyweight champion reveals news in video to fans
Tyson Fury has dramatically announced his retirement from boxing with immediate effect. The Gypsy King, 36, revealed the shock news in a video to his fans on Monday afternoon. 'Hi everybody, I'm going to make this short and sweet,' he said in a video on social media. 'I'd like to announce my retirement from boxing. It's been a blast, I've loved every single minute of it. 'I'm going to end with this.
More >> https://ift.tt/msd5P8Z Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #TikTok #Miku #Resign #Vance #Gavin Newscum #Tommy

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com