Ice Cube Does Live TV Interview Amid Cyclone: 'I'm Staying Clear'

New Photo - Ice Cube Does Live TV Interview Amid Cyclone: 'I'm Staying Clear'
Ice Cube Does Live TV Interview Amid Cyclone: 'I'm Staying Clear'
YouTubeIce Cube made a surprise appearance on Australian TV during coverage of a dangerous cyclone expected to make landfall this week. "I'm staying clear of it," the rapper, 55, assured hosts of Australia's The Project in a live interview on Wednesday, March 5. According to local reports, Tropical Cyclone Alfred is expected to make landfall as a Category 2 storm between late night on Thursday, March 6, and the early morning hours of Friday, March 7, in Queensland's capital, Brisbane.
More >> https://ift.tt/uBofjKw Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Social Security #ImpeachTrumpNOW #Pelosi #Nancy #Ticketmaster #Doechii

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com