Gloria Gaynor Hopes 'I Will Survive' Teaches Women to Be 'Real'

New Photo - Gloria Gaynor Hopes 'I Will Survive' Teaches Women to Be 'Real'
Gloria Gaynor Hopes 'I Will Survive' Teaches Women to Be 'Real'
Mariano Regidor/RedfernsGloria Gaynor is thinking about the legacy of one of her most famous songs, I Will Survive. During Lifetime's "Voices of a Lifetime" event at the Hard Rock Hotel in New York City last month, Gaynor, 81, spoke exclusively with Us Weekly about her 1978 song I Will Survive, which has recently had a resurgence among TikTok audiences, including young women. It makes me know about my foresight because when I first heard the lyrics to the song, all of this is what I imagined, the disco icon told Us.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZRW7vk8 Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #Impeach #Trump and Musk #Nancy Mace #Haiti #SCOTUS

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com