Joan Vassos Has Spoken to Ex Gerry Turner About His Cancer Diagnosis

New Photo - Joan Vassos Has Spoken to Ex Gerry Turner About His Cancer Diagnosis
Joan Vassos Has Spoken to Ex Gerry Turner About His Cancer Diagnosis
Joan Vassos has communicated with ex Gerry Turner after the former Golden Bachelor was diagnosed with cancer. I knew about that already. I knew about that last year actually and I have spoken to him, Vassos, 62, exclusively told Us Weekly while promoting her partnership with Aspercreme. He and I are friends. We text every once in a while. He's all good. Vassos explained that the news of his health was shocking and noted that no one wants to hear the C word ever, but explained that the type of cancer Turner, 72, has is very slow moving.
More >> https://ift.tt/KR5sO8i Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Indians #Chelsea Clinton #Ivanka #Hillary #Katt Williams

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com