Kaitlyn Bristowe Calls Katie Thurston a 'Fighter' Amid Breast Cancer Battle

New Photo - Kaitlyn Bristowe Calls Katie Thurston a 'Fighter' Amid Breast Cancer Battle
Kaitlyn Bristowe Calls Katie Thurston a 'Fighter' Amid Breast Cancer Battle
Members of Bachelor Nation have rallied around former lead Katie Thurston as she battles cancer. Life update: I have breast cancer, Thurston, 34, wrote via Instagram on Saturday, February 15, revealing how she and fianc Jeff Arcuri spent their Valentine's Day. I used my morning to figure out insurance for NYC and laws on preexisting conditions. I scheduled appointments for another biopsy, fertility, mental health, surgery, as well as meeting with my team to discuss the overall treatment plan, which will include chemo.
More >> https://ift.tt/wMJEoRj Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Cardi #Zelensky #Clinton #Illegals #Travis Scott #Lindsey Graham

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com