Lily Allen Stayed in 'Treatment Center' Amid David Harbour Split Rumors

New Photo - Lily Allen Stayed in 'Treatment Center' Amid David Harbour Split Rumors
Lily Allen Stayed in 'Treatment Center' Amid David Harbour Split Rumors
Lily Allen says that she's in a stronger place after leaving a multi-week treatment program. I just feel very grateful to have been given the time and the space that I needed. Allen, 39, said on the Thursday, February 13, episode of her Miss Me? podcast, returning from an on-air hiatus. I went into a sort of treatment center for a few weeks, which was great. I did a lot of group therapy and some individual therapy and I needed some time and space away from everything.
More >> https://ift.tt/12FPLjS Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Kash #Mitch McConnell #Adam Schiff #Massachusetts #TERM LIMITS #Mariah

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com