Loren Ridinger Talks Grieving Her Husband as BFF J. Lo Mourned Ben Marriage

New Photo - Loren Ridinger Talks Grieving Her Husband as BFF J. Lo Mourned Ben Marriage
Loren Ridinger Talks Grieving Her Husband as BFF J. Lo Mourned Ben Marriage
Loren Ridinger is forever grateful for the love and support longtime friend Jennifer Lopez provided her during a difficult time. She's been one of my best friends for so many years and somebody who's been a big support, Ridinger, 56, exclusively shared with Us Weekly while promoting her book Scrambled or Sunny-Side Up?. I love her and I admire and I look up to her, but she's been a pillar of strength at a time where it's been hard for her too.
More >> https://ift.tt/0x4EFMD Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Impeach #Ticketmaster #Chuck Schumer #Drakes #Constitutional Crisis #North Korea

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com