Lucas Grabeel Says Ashley Tisdale Was 'So Sharpay' on 'High School Musical'

New Photo - Lucas Grabeel Says Ashley Tisdale Was 'So Sharpay' on 'High School Musical'
Lucas Grabeel Says Ashley Tisdale Was 'So Sharpay' on 'High School Musical'
Ashely Tisdale was basically playing herself in High School Musical, according to her former costar Lucas Grabeel. I was paired with Ashley and she really pissed me off, Grabeel told fans at the MegaCon convention on Thursday, February 6. This girl. I mean, this is why she got the job-she was so Sharpay, he continued She literally, we did the scene, we came out and she's like 'Hey, so I really wanna, like, rehearse and go over it again.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZNdbHtz Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #UFC312 #jailstool #Zhang #Suarez #Knicks #Anora

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com