Nick Viall Reveals What He 'Refused' to Say to His 'Bachelor' Contestants

New Photo - Nick Viall Reveals What He 'Refused' to Say to His 'Bachelor' Contestants
Nick Viall Reveals What He 'Refused' to Say to His 'Bachelor' Contestants
While The Bachelor has certain hallmarks featured across seasons, there were a few that former lead Nick Viall opted against ever stating on camera. I've got the most roses in Bachelor history, which I'm pretty sure I have, Viall, 44, joked on the Thursday, February 6, episode of his Viall Files podcast. When I was the Bachelor, we did a bit where I read how many rose ceremonies I [had] and all that-but I definitely don't wear it with pride.
More >> https://ift.tt/KR5sO8i Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Indians #Chelsea Clinton #Ivanka #Hillary #Katt Williams

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com