Tiger Woods Withdraws From Tournament Due to Grief Over Mother's Death

New Photo - Tiger Woods Withdraws From Tournament Due to Grief Over Mother's Death
Tiger Woods Withdraws From Tournament Due to Grief Over Mother's Death
Kultida Woods and Tiger Woods. Sam Greenwood/Getty ImagesTiger Woods is not ready to return to golf after the death of his beloved mother, Kultida. Woods, 48, announced his withdrawal from the upcoming Genesis Invitational on Monday, February 10, as he continues to grieve. I planned to tee it up this week, but I'm just not ready, Woods posted via Instagram. I did my best to prepare, knowing it's what my Mom would have wanted, but I'm still processing her loss.
More >> https://ift.tt/m8NPQ0U Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Supreme Court #North Carolina #Impeach #Treason #Ticketmaster #$TSLA

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com