Will Melissa Roxburgh, Justin Hartley Reunite on 'Tracker' Any Time Soon?

New Photo - Will Melissa Roxburgh, Justin Hartley Reunite on 'Tracker' Any Time Soon?
Will Melissa Roxburgh, Justin Hartley Reunite on 'Tracker' Any Time Soon?
Melissa Roxburgh is killing it on The Hunting Party-but what does that mean for her role as Justin Hartley's sister on Tracker? During an exclusive interview with Us Weekly about her new NBC series, Roxburgh, 32, revealed whether she would return to CBS in a guest star capacity, saying, "I mean, I hope so. I had so much fun on that show." Roxburgh specifically praised Hartley, 48, for creating such a fun set as both the star and executive producer.
More >> https://ift.tt/ZNdbHtz Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #President Musk #Pentagon #Ivanka #ariana #Vance #Trump and Musk

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com