Jalen Hurts' mom confronts Fox Sports host over criticism about Eagles QB and Super Bowl MVP

New Photo - Jalen Hurts' mom confronts Fox Sports host over criticism about Eagles QB and Super Bowl MVP
Jalen Hurts' mom confronts Fox Sports host over criticism about Eagles QB and Super Bowl MVP
The Philadelphia Eagles offensive line did an admirable job protecting quarterback Jalen Hurts during their Super Bowl LIX win over the Kansas City Chiefs. Hurts' mother Pamela, though, may be out of their league. As recalled by FS1's Nick Wright – an avowed Chiefs fanatic – a stranger approached him at a Klutch Sports party the night before the Eagles' 40-22 win in New Orleans. 'I'm having a good time, I don't work the next day, [having] a few drinks as most people are and a woman walks up to me and says ''I need to ask you one question: Why do you talk so bad about Jalen Hurts?
More >> https://ift.tt/0x4EFMD Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Impeach #Ticketmaster #Chuck Schumer #Drakes #Constitutional Crisis #North Korea

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com