Bridget Moynahan Takes Us Back to Her Biggest on and Off-Screen Moments

New Photo - Bridget Moynahan Takes Us Back to Her Biggest on and Off-Screen Moments
Bridget Moynahan Takes Us Back to Her Biggest on and Off-Screen Moments
Bridget Moynahan. Growing up in San Jose, California, Bridget Moynahan was not dreaming of a future as a cover girl and actress. I wanted to play sports, Moynahan, 53, exclusively shares in the latest issue of Us Weekly. With two brothers and four male cousins, she was all about soccer, basketball, softball, swim team and more. I think I went to one ballet class and didn't like what I was seeing, she says with a laugh.
More >> https://ift.tt/D4W7Vmx Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #TGA2024 #Diddy #The Biden #Drones #Whoopi #Sony

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com