James Kennedy Says His 'Focus' Is on Sobriety After Domestic Violence Arrest

New Photo - James Kennedy Says His 'Focus' Is on Sobriety After Domestic Violence Arrest
James Kennedy Says His 'Focus' Is on Sobriety After Domestic Violence Arrest
James Kennedy. James Kennedy issued a statement about how he is prioritizing his mental health-and his sobriety-days after being arrested for misdemeanor domestic violence. "I am committed to making meaningful changes in my life," Kennedy, 32, wrote via Instagram Story on Tuesday, December 17. "I am taking time to focus on my sobriety, personal growth, and being present for my loved ones." Kennedy thanked his loved ones for remaining by his side, adding, "Navigating challenging moments is not easy but I am determined to learn, grow and move forward with the incredible support system around me.
More >> https://ift.tt/avdNE1n Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Resign #Cardi #Electoral College #RFK Jr #Liz Cheney #Rihanna

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com