RYAN WILSON: Hampden won't be a leveller on Sunday... because Glasgow are already on a different level to their derby rivals

New Photo - RYAN WILSON: Hampden won't be a leveller on Sunday... because Glasgow are already on a different level to their derby rivals
RYAN WILSON: Hampden won't be a leveller on Sunday... because Glasgow are already on a different level to their derby rivals
I always loved the 1872 Cup games as a player - and this one will be a derby with a difference on Sunday. It's a bold call from Glasgow to take their home leg to Hampden, but I think it will be brilliant to have such a large crowd for this fixture and most of them supporting Warriors. I've seen Sean Everitt saying it's a leveller for his team moving it away from Scotstoun, and I guess if you're Edinburgh you'll take all the help you can get given the way both teams have started the URC season.
More >> https://ift.tt/pr70t5Z Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Matt Gaetz #Social Security #Liz Cheney #Skibidi Toilet #Jim Jordan #HELL NO

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com