Why Krysten Ritter Was Worried She'd 'Cry' Working With Sonic 3's Jim Carrey

New Photo - Why Krysten Ritter Was Worried She'd 'Cry' Working With Sonic 3's Jim Carrey
Why Krysten Ritter Was Worried She'd 'Cry' Working With Sonic 3's Jim Carrey
Krysten Ritter was nearly brought to tears on the set of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 by none other than her costar Jim Carrey. The first day that we worked together, I think I told people this, but I was worried that I would cry, Ritter, 43, exclusively told Us Weekly while chatting about the upcoming film, which hits theaters on Friday, December 20. When you meet somebody who you've watched your whole life-and I loved him so much.
More >> https://ift.tt/CoVmDxL Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Matt Gaetz #Vance #Henry Cavill #Nick Fuentes #ShutItDown #Cam Johnson

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com