Will Smith Says 'I Don't Have S--- to Do' With Diddy, Hasn't Been to Party

New Photo - Will Smith Says 'I Don't Have S--- to Do' With Diddy, Hasn't Been to Party
Will Smith Says 'I Don't Have S--- to Do' With Diddy, Hasn't Been to Party
Will Smith, Sean 'Diddy' Combs. Will Smith is distancing himself from Sean Diddy Combs. The world we're in right now is really hard for y'all to discern what's real and what's true, Smith, 56, said during a Thursday, December 12, show in San Diego, per footage obtained by TMZ. I haven't addressed any of this publicly, but I just wanted to say this very clearly: I don't have s— to do with Puffy, so y'all can stop all the memes.
More >> https://ift.tt/D4W7Vmx Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Alaska #The Biden #Ticketmaster #Kyle Rittenhouse #Drones #RFK Jr.

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com