'Across the Spider-Verse' Star Admits He's a 'Sore Loser' After Oscars | 4W8WCTB | 2024-03-12 13:08:01

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse star Shameik Moore is speaking out after his preliminary response to the movie's loss at the 2024 Oscars raised eyebrows.
"Respect to the winners," Moore, 28, wrote by way of X on Sunday, March 10. "It's true, I'm undoubtedly a sore loser, however we didn't lose, Spiderverse has impacted ALOT of lives, we might not have been acknowledged tonight but life goes on, and BEYOND….. yea prepare."
Minutes after The Academy introduced The Boy and the Heron won Best Animated Feature on the annual awards show, Moore went on social media saying Throughout the Spider-Verse was "robbed."
His publish grabbed the eye of some movie followers, who have been quick to comment on his candid reaction.
The Best Red Carpet Fashion From the 2024 Oscars
"What a horrible factor to say and how unprofessional," one consumer replied. One other follower wrote, "Show respect to all nominees and winners and humble yourself."
One fan pointed out that Across the Spider-Verse co-writer and producer Christopher Miller reacted in a constructive solution to the loss when he posted, "Nicely, in the event you're gonna lose, may as nicely lose to the GOAT."
Moore then quote-tweeted the fan's remark and asked for forgiveness.
"Truthfully the whole Spiderverse staff are such good sports," he wrote. "Very professional and I'm excited to see what comes of this. I'm young, and a fighter, so forgive my nature. Congrats to the winners."
After attending the 96th Academy Awards adopted by the Vanity Fair Oscars Party, Moore took to social media another time to share a cryptic submit.
"Everyone retains telling me how my story is suppose to go," he wrote to his followers on Monday, March 11. "NAH IMMA DO MY OWN THING."

Moore first starred as Miles Morales in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. The first film in the franchise gained the Oscar for Greatest Animated Function in 2019.
The movie's sequel Throughout the Spider-Verse was launched in 2023 and went on to tell the story of Miles' journey across the multiverse where he encountered a workforce of Spider-Individuals charged with protecting its very existence.
Whereas the film didn't win an Oscar, it acquired crucial praise and different awards including Greatest Animated Motion Image on the Producers Guild of America awards on February 25.
The franchise is predicted to proceed with an animated threequel already within the works.
The Best Fashion From the 2024 Vanity Fair Oscar Party
"What I can inform you about Beyond the Spider-Verse is that it's gonna be better than Into and Across the Spider-Verse, and that I will probably be in it," Moore advised Variety last month. "That's all I can inform you. The second movie is taking us to the third film."
No matter how many films the franchise can produce, Moore stated he's perpetually grateful to have the chance to be the voice of Miles.
"I feel Miles Morales is beyond Shameik Moore," he advised Comic Book Movie in February 2024. "I'm honored for the opportunity to do it, but I deliver myself and it is me for a cause, but I don't really assume that approach. It's not about me. None of this is. I'm only a vessel. It's an honor. All of it is."
More >> https://ift.tt/gnkcot1 Source: MAG NEWS