Before Big Brother I was with a guy who was lovely to me – if it wasn't for Preston I would have married him | W077897 | 2024-03-11 07:08:01
Chantelle, 40, famously tied the knot with The Bizarre Boys' frontman
BIG Brother legend Chantelle Houghton has sensationally revealed she almost married another person as an alternative of Preston.
Chantelle, 40, famously tied the knot with The Bizarre Boys' frontman Samuel Preston, 42, after falling in love on the present in 2006.


But their happily ever after sadly wasn't meant to be as they divorced in November the next yr.
17 years on from their failed marriage, the former insurance telesales rep has confessed she almost wedded another man earlier than discovering fame.
Speaking solely to The Sun's Fabulous magazine, Chantelle stated, "Whereas I don't have any regrets about doing Huge Brother, I do typically marvel how my life can be now had I not gone on the present.
"Before the collection began, I used to be with a man who I in all probability would have ended up marrying and having youngsters with. He was all the time so pretty to me.
"As for Preston, we're nonetheless good buddies and I am keen on having him in my life. We have been just too younger once we acquired married.
"Whatever happens, I'm extremely grateful and I've obtained probably the most superb reminiscences.
"Does my model of the right man exist? Perhaps he's out there, perhaps he's not.
"However I'm not looking for him any extra and for the first time in many years, that has brought me peace."
With Movie star Massive Brother back on the small display, now on ITV, Chantelle has been reminiscing concerning the show that changed her life.
She had been working as a temp at NatWest when she was thrust into the highlight on the superstar spin-off's fourth collection, posing as part of fictional girlband Kandy Floss.
She appeared in the well-known home on Channel four alongside showbiz names together with Michael Barrymore and the late Lifeless Or Alive singer Pete Burns.
Viewers fell in love together with her in a single day and she or he emerged the winner, having struck up a romance with pop star Preston.
After their divorce in November 2007, Chantelle went on to have a number of high-profile relationships, including with TV presenter Rav Wilding and cross-dressing cage fighter Alex Reid — with whom she shares daughter her Dolly, now 11.
She advised us, "Watching the contestants enter the Movie star Huge Brother home final week took me proper back to 2006.
"It's been 18 years since I joined the present as the 'pretend celeb'. I had no idea that my life was about to vary for ever because of a romance with The Odd Boys frontman Preston, which captured the hearts of tens of millions of viewers.
"Though our whirlwind love story — which saw us marry inside eight months of assembly — would finish in divorce the following yr, the best way we fell for each other was pure and happened in such an natural means.
"I really feel so privileged to have experienced true love like that because I'm unsure it'll ever occur once more for me now.
"The courting panorama has utterly changed; decency seems to have gone out of the window, and in all honesty, after a collection of heartbreaks, dishonest companions and disastrous dates, I've now given up in search of love.
"And don't even get me started on the creeps who strategy me on social media with sexually inappropriate messages. The place have all the gents gone?
"Chivalry seems to be lifeless and I'd a lot slightly undergo the rest of my life single than accept someone who makes me depressing.
"Empowered and free at the age of 40, I've reached a place where I'm high-quality alone. In truth, I'm happier than ever.
"That additionally means kissing goodbye to intimacy, making me formally celibate."


More >> https://ift.tt/qeI5LO7 Source: MAG NEWS