'Buying Beverly Hills' Trailer: Umansky Family Drama Is Front and Center | P2LJPGF | 2024-03-15 13:08:01
Mauricio Umansky's family is on the forefront of the Shopping for Beverly Hills season 2 trailer — together with his separation from Kyle Richards taking middle stage.
"I've been so harassed, and the journey clearly impacts us," Mauricio, 53, advised Kyle, 55, within the trailer, which was launched on Thursday, March 14. The video then minimize to a scene with the estranged couple sitting at a desk with their daughters. (Mauricio and Kyle share Alexia, 27, Sophia, 24, and Portia, 16. Kyle and ex-husband Guraish Aldjufrie share daughter Farrah, 35.)
"We needed to have this dialog once we have been all together, for obvious reasons," Kyle informed the family. "I'm really sorry, you guys."
The trailer then minimize to a portion of a previously released clip where Mauricio blamed their split on Kyle. (Us Weekly confirmed in July 2023 that Kyle and Mauricio had separated after 27 years of marriage.)
Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky's Relationship Timeline
Kyle and Mauricio's cut up can be a serious story line on Shopping for Beverly Hills season 2, but their daughters may even be concerned in some drama.
Shopping for Beverly Hills premiered by way of Netflix in October 2022 and follows the ins and outs of Mauricio's actual estate firm, The Agency.
"Sophia has a huge crush on Adam," Alexia might be heard saying within the trailer, referring to Adam Rosenfeld. In one other scene, Sophia was mimicking a man — presumably Adam — saying, "He was like, 'You look superb tonight.' And I was like, 'Oh.'"
Sophia may be heard calling someone a "liar" at one point.

From the enterprise aspect of things, Alexia's obvious reign of the company has started to fall into place. There's an "heir to the throne" dialog, with the Company brokers wondering which daughter is subsequent in line to run the enterprise. It was noted that Alexia "has actually stepped up" prior to now yr in terms of her actual estate sales.
Everything to Know About 'Buying Beverly Hills' Season 2
"Wait, so does this imply I'm calling Alexia boss?" one of many agents asks as the trailer comes to an finish.
One scene that was not included in the trailer is Mauricio discussing what led to his feud with brother-in-law Rick Hilton.

"I feel I received type of f–ked by Hilton and Hyland," he stated in a clip released on Tuesday, March 12. "And once I say f–ked, you recognize like in the present day, I'm glad. But, there were 100 agents at Hilton and Hyland. They did $1 billion for the primary time a yr. I was 19.6 % of their manufacturing."
After asking for equity, Mauricio claimed he was "principally" informed "no" earlier than speaking to Kyle about how his enterprise selections would influence the connection she had with sister Kathy Hilton.
"Then I went house and I talked to Kyle. I'm going, 'This is actually going to trigger loads of stress between you and your sister and your loved ones. And I don't need to do that move of leaving and beginning a company in the event you're not snug,'" Mauricio stated. "She was 100 % supportive."
Shopping for Beverly Hills season 2 premieres on Netflix Friday, March 22.
More >> https://ift.tt/zZC2anU Source: MAG NEWS