Francis Ngannou reveals what surprised him most about Anthony Joshua after KO defeat | V1U64NX | 2024-03-10 16:08:02
Francis Ngannou has vowed to continue boxing after his devastating KO defeat to Anthony Joshua and admits he was stunned by his opponent's 'timing' during their battle.
Joshua delivered an excellent efficiency in Saudi Arabia on Friday evening as he needed just two rounds to beat Ngannou.
The two-time heavyweight champion floored Ngannou 3 times in the course of the battle and the former UFC heavyweight champion needed oxygen and a spotlight from the ringside physician after being on the receiving finish of Joshua's brutal knockout punch.
Asked how he felt after being knocked out by Joshua, Ngannou replied: 'Unhappy, that's how I'm feeling.'
Regardless of defeats to each Joshua and Tyson Fury on his report, Ngannou insists he will keep on boxing.
'I feel I can still do each,' Ngannou stated.
'I'm going to take a while to relaxation, come back and make it.
'I knew what I was doing was harmful to return to the top of the game from my starting and that's what happened.'
Asked what stunned him about Joshua, Ngannou stated: 'I feel he acquired the best timing.
'It was concerning the timing, principally.'
Francis Ngannou predicts who would win in a fight between Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury
What Anthony Joshua told Francis Ngannou in the ring after brutally knocking him out
Eddie Hearn sends message to Deontay Wilder after Anthony Joshua KOs Francis Ngannou
In a separate interview with Seconds Out if he intends to hold on boxing, Ngannou stated: Completely, I feel right now I have an obligation to continue, I feel boxing owes me now and I intend to collect what it owes me.
'I recognize the help. As all the time, I'll come back. This was a fall, I misplaced the battle tonight but the conflict continues to be on.
'On the finish of the day it's a matter for me, I feel the most important victory for me is to continue preventing, and the defeat shouldn't be truly dropping the struggle, defeat can be like quitting or letting it get to you.'
For more tales like this, check our sport page.
Comply with Metro Sport for the newest information on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
More >> https://ift.tt/jkVP68Z Source: MAG NEWS