‘I’ve never seen him do that EVER’, gasps Richards after Guardiola’s ‘unusual’ actions spotted live on Sky Sports | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01

New Photo - 'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports | T621059 | 2024-03-14 09:08:01

De Bruyne, 32, who assi

MICAH RICHARDS was surprised at Pep Guardiola's determination to speak to Kevin De Bruyne on the bench after the midfielder's indignant response to being substituted towards Liverpool.

De Bruyne, 32, who assisted John Stones' opener of their 1-1 draw at Anfield, was changed by Mateo Kovacic within the 69th minute of the large conflict within the Premier League title race.

'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
Pep Guardiola defined his determination to substitute Kevin De Bruyne
AP
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
De Bruyne was clearly upset at being taken off
AP
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
Sky Sports activities
Guardiola sat next to De Bruyne and spoke to him following their altercation[/caption]

As he made his means off the sector, De Bruyne seemed to be angrily gesticulating with Guardiola concerning the choice to convey him off.

The Man City boss was then seen later within the match trying to cause with the Belgian on the bench as he sat next to him and conversed once extra.

This was something ex-Man Metropolis defender Richards was shocked by as he had by no means seen the Spanish coach do this earlier than.

Speaking on The Rest Is Football, he stated: "I've never seen that before, Pep often just leaves them.

"It exhibits you ways essential Kevin De Bruyne is to this staff, doesn't it? I've by no means seen him do this ever with any player.

"There was a few situations where Aguero acquired subbed, Aguero wasn't comfortable. I didn't see him go over to Aguero.

"It simply exhibits you ways essential he thinks Kevin De Bruyne is to this workforce."

Gary Lineker, who described it as an "unusual" second, then added: "He's obviously a pacesetter in the dressing room as properly. You need to maintain the leaders on board, don't you?"

CHELTENHAM BETTING OFFERS – BEST FREE BET DEALS FOR THE FESTIVAL

Guardiola mentioned De Bruyne's indignant response during his post-match interview.

And he insisted he was happy with the playmaker's want to remain on the pitch.

                    <!-- End of Brightcove Player -->  

When requested about De Bruyne being upset, he stated: "That's good, that's good. He'll have an opportunity subsequent recreation to prove how flawed I was. It's wonderful.

"We now have a participant who retains the ball, it's not about pressing.

"That is why Mateo is admittedly good with that and [we put] Bernie [Bernardo Silva] in a central position with Phil [Foden] – in some positions he can maintain the ball and make an extra move once we arrive to the box.

"So look what occurred with Phil, two or 3 times he arrived in the ultimate third as a result of I know in central positions Phil is extraordinary."

De Bruyne has contributed two objectives and 12 assists in 12 video games since returning from injury in January.

Subsequent up for Man City is an FA Cup quarter-final at house to Newcastle on Saturday.

They then host Arsenal in a crunch clash after the worldwide break on March 31 as they appear to overtake the league leaders – who sit one point above them.

'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
Sky Sports activities

Guardiola was pleased De Bruyne was not comfortable at coming off[/caption]

'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
'I've never seen him do that EVER', gasps Richards after Guardiola's 'unusual' actions spotted live on Sky Sports
Micah Richards was shocked Guardiola opted to talk to De Bruyne on the bench
Getty

#ive #never #seen #do #gasps #richards #guardiolas #unusual #actions #spotted #live #sky #sports #US #UK #NZ #PH #NY #LNDN #Manila #Sport

More >> https://ift.tt/46rmasH Source: MAG NEWS

 

HOT POINT © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com